About the company
Velespay's mission is to make online payments simple, fast and safe. Our team is made of people with extensive theoretical and practical experience in e-commerce, banking, financial software development and online sales.
Velespay has bank accounts where the real money is stored in the amount and currency corresponding to the total amount of our clients' funds on their Velespay accounts.
To provide innovative model of work with electronic currency, to offer our clients the most convenient and comfortable solutions for financial independence. To secure confidential data of our clients, to simplify the deposit, withdrawal, payment and transfer of money worldwide and with minimal commission.
Our company was a result of a long-term practice in the sphere of financial services on the Internet and beyond. Our team has the enormous experience with electronic payment services, banks and financial operations worldwide. Our programmers are the best in the world, and our customer support experts work 24/7 and at the highest level.
Companies included in the infrastructure
Union Financial Services Pte. Ltd. - International Technology Service Operator, Payment Agent.
Registration number: 201732659E
Republic of Kazakhstan (BIN): 200750027429
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #09-09, The Central Soho 1, Singapore, 059817
E-mail: [email protected]
1. Veles Financial Services Ltd. - Money transfers, currency exchange.
Registration number: BC1251731
License: is regulated by FINTRAC as a Money Service Business under the number M20173529.
Address: 319 W Hastings St, #400 Vancouver BC V6B 1H6, Canada
Phone: +1 (778) 800-0623
Agreement for the provision of money transfers with Union Financial Services Pte. Ltd. No. VP2 dated 13.01.2021
2. QIWI Kazakhstan LLP - Payment organization
License: Payment service registration number 02-17-004
Address: Republic of Kazakhstan, 050059, Almaty city, 212 Panfilov Street
Phone: +7 (727) 356-12-12
Payment services agreement with Union Financial Services Pte. Ltd. No. 00008/21 dated 13.01.2021
For questions about the operation of our services, as well as the fulfillment of obligations on the part of stores and other online platforms that work with us, you can contact us at: [email protected].
Please note! If your question is related to non-fulfillment of obligations to sell a product or provide a service, specify the following information in the letter:
- In the subject line - A claim for non-fulfillment of obligations under the order;
- Link to the store's website or online platform;
- Detailed description of the situation;
- Confirmation of the fact of payment (receipt from the service, bank statement, details for searching for the operation in the system, mail that was specified on the payment page), other information to identify you as a payer;
- Contacts that you used to contact the contractor of the order;
- Screenshots of the conversation (if any).
The maximum period for consideration of applications is 30 days.